Monday, October 7, 2013

Pink with White Daisies!

Hey!
Thanks for visiting my page! Today, I'd like to share my latest nail art design which is "Pink with White Daisies". Let me say that I LOVE how this one came out. It's fun and really pretty. The ultimate design for the girly girls out there :-) Let me know what you think!//

STEP 1: Paint 2 coats of a soft but saturated pink on all 5 fingers. *I used "Beautiful Girl" by Sinful Colors Professional.

"Beautiful Girl" by Sinful Colors Professional
"Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors Professional
"Black on Black" by Sinful Colors Professional
"224C The Wonder Yellow" by Wet n Wild
STEP 2: Using a medium tipped dotting tool, create 5 dots in a tight circle. (This will create the shape of the flower)

5 dots in a tight circle to create a "flower"
STEP 3: Using the same size dotting tool, make a tiny yellow dot in the center of the 5 dots. (This will create the inner part of the flower). *I used "224C The Wonder Yellow" by Wet n Wild.
5 tight dots with a yellow center.
 

STEP 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have as many flowers as you desire on your nails. I created 3 flowers per finger.

STEO 5: Using a small dotting tool, create 5 dots in an arc formation. Start in the center and extend out. I created 3 arcs. *I used "Black on Black" by Sinful Colors Professional.
 


STEP 6: After the nails dry, finish by applying a clear topcoat.
....and

VOILA!
 

 
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, suggestions, or requests, feel free to leave a comment or email me at thegitgirl@gmail.com.

Gigi xo

6 comments:

  1. Are you going to do a review on the tools you just got in the mail? I would like to buy some myself. Can you share the link to the seller?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I will be doing a review...after I learn how to use all of them lol! I'll probably do that next week :-)

      Delete