Monday, October 14, 2013

Body Candy: Necklaces

Hey!
I'm all into this statement necklace phenom that is happening right now. If you look at my Pinboard titled "Body Candy" (http://www.pinterest.com/giginicolexo/boards/ ), you'll see so many necklaces of different styles and colors. But the one thing they all have in common is that they're statement necklaces.
So, I recently went on a mini jewelry shopping spree to update my collection. I was really lucky to find some beautiful pieces that were super affordable! I mainly focused on updating my silver and gold pieces, although I did grab this really pretty purple necklace. I'm going to have to figure our how to wear it because I don't think I've worn purple in years!

So, take a look at my new babies and let me know what you think and which one is your favorite! Also, follow me on Pinterest at: http://www.pinterest.com/giginicolexo/boards/ . I'll be sure to return the love :-)

Gigi xo

A. Gold Filigree
thegitgirl.blogspot.com
 

B. Silver Tribal Print
thegitgirl.blogspot.com

C. Purple Stones
thegitgirl.blogspot.com
 
 
D. Silver Bands
thegitgirl.blogspot.com
 
 
E. Gold Bands
thegitgirl.blogspot.com



2 comments:

  1. I really like the purple one and the Gold Filigree necklaces. Pretty! Where did you get them? I am following you on Pinterest by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at a store called Roses in Chesapeake, VA. They were incredibly affordable! You can find great buys at little stores or flea markets and thrift stores. Thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete