Friday, October 4, 2013

Interview with the Winner of my Daytime Denim Contest on Polyvore!

voyage denim levi's
Meet the winner of my "Daytime Denim" contest on Polyvore! Her handle is
 (visit her page at  http://dinar-widya-pratama.polyvore.com/ ) We interviewed her to get to know her a little bit. Here is What she had to say:
Gigi: Hey! Thanks for doing this interview. Let’s start out with an easy question. Where are you from?
Dinar: I’m Indonesian and I’m living in Indonesia.
Gigi: How long have you been on Polyvore?
Dinar: Almost 2 months.
Gigi: Very cool. What do you like to do? What are some of your hobbies?
Dinar: I like to go shopping, eating noodles, fashion designing, and travelling.

Gigi: Every girl on Polyvore has a major shopping addiction! What are your favorite brands?
Dinar: I like wearing Levi’s for my daily activities.
Gigi: That’s great. So you’re a casual girl. Who would you say is your style icon?
Dinar: My style icons would have to be Taylor Swift because of her ability to look causal in everyday life. Wearing a cute dresses is something I strive for, too.
Gigi: Let’s talk about your winning set a bit. What was the title of it and your inspiration for creating it?
Dinar: The title of my set was “Voyage Denim Levi’s” and my inspiration was that I like to wear jeans or denim. Especially from Levi’s because it’s suitable for travelling.
Gigi: I noticed that you have created quite a few sets since joining Polyvore. Is this your first time winning 1st place in a contest?
Dinar: No, I’ve won 1st place 7 times now.
 
Gigi: Wow! 7 times is incredible for having only been on Polyvore for two months. Congratulations! Okay. Last question. What do you like best about Polyvore?
Dinar: I love Polyvore because I love fashion design. It’s my favorite activity.
Gigi: Thanks again, dinar-widya-pratama . And thanks to all the members who participating in the Daytime Denim contest in my group, "Bring the Drama!". Join us at: http://www.polyvore.com/bring_drama/group.show?id=169326 .
Until next time, GET IT TOGETHER, GIRL! 
Gigi xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment