Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pink, Black & Glitter!

Hey!
I know I've been posting a lot of nail stuff. And I will be discussing other topics here besides nails and Polyvore. But, I began this nail binge with the intention of "getting myself together" by keeping my nails in tip top shape. What it's turned into is a nail obsession. I really enjoy thinking of new and beautiful designs. Plus, with the help of Pinterest, I gain "pinspiration" from other nail gurus and create some very cool stuff. I love it! (visit me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/giginicolexo/boards/)

So let's talk about my latest design.

STEP 1: Paint your thumb, middle, and pinkie fingers with 2 coats of pink nail polish. *I used "Beautiful Girl" by Sinful Colors Professional".
"Beautiful Girl" by Sinful Colors Professional
"Pink Bling" by NYC
"Snow Me White" by Sinful Colors Professional
"Black on Black" by Sinful Colors Professional
STEP 2: Paint your index and ring fingers with 2 coats of black nail polish. *I used "Black on Black" by Sinful Colors Professional".

STEP 3: Allow your nails to dry. Then, using the black nail polish and your dotting tool, apply black dots in a random pattern to your thumb, middle, and pinkie fingers. *Note: begin in the middle of the nail and fan out. This will help keep the spacing between your dots even.

STEP 4: Now, pink glitter nail polish to your ring finger. *I used number 154 "Pink Bling" by NYC. *Note: You may have to add more than one coat of glitter polish to get the right amount of opaqueness.

STEP 5: On your index finger, paint three branch-like lines using white nail polish.

STEP 6: Using your dotting tool, create 5 dots in a tight circle (this creates the illusion of a flower.) Repeat this two more times to create a total of 3 flowers.

STEP 7: After allowing time for the designs to dry, finish with a top coat over all of the nails.
and......
VOILA!
Pink, Black & Glitter!

 
Until then, GET IT TOGETHER, GIRL!
 

Gigi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment