Sunday, September 22, 2013

To Sleep, To Dream - Entries

 
Hello All:

     I had the honor of moderating my first contest on Polyvore (www.polyvore.com) called "To Sleep, To Dream" in my new group, Bring the Drama! (http://www.polyvore.com/bring_drama/group.show?id=169326). It was really fun to see all of the creativity and happiness that creativity brings. I had the hard task of selecting 10 winners from 46 set submissions. It was SO hard! And I can't help but feel that I wish everyone could have placed. It was all in good fun though and I hope everyone had fun participating in our very first contest!

Below, are all of the winning sets. I am proud to have them on The GIT Girl blog. Much love to the winners and all participants!

Until then, Get It Together, Girl!

Gigi xo


No comments:

Post a Comment