Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Into the Light- 10th place winner

Hey. This set is one of my recent favorite creations. It's titled "Into the Light" and it's a part of my series of "Into..." sets I've created on Polyvore. If you've been around me for 5 minutes you would know that I'm addicted to Polyvore and create sets regularly. This set recently won 10th place in the Best of August contest. It won out of 246 entries, so I'm very proud of it. I hope you like it. You can visit my profile at: http://giginicole.polyvore.com/

Until next time :-)

GigiInto the Light



Rick Owens mini dress
thecorner.com



Zara shoes
zara.com





Butterfly necklace
$140 - thegrandsocial.com.au



Valentino stud bangle
valentino.com



Robert Lee Morris silver bracelet
$145 - bloomingdales.com



No comments:

Post a Comment