Monday, September 16, 2013

Ass, Please?

One of the only nice perks of gaining weight is gaining weight in "all the right places". I'm now officially a DD. And aside from the nagging back aches and the occasional accidental flashing (thank you bathing suit!) having a larger chest is nice. You get appreciative glances from complete strangers. You fill out your dresses in oh-so-interesting ways. And let's not forget about...foreplay. Need I go on? You're right, I won't.
That's me!
But what happens when fill up on one end but the other end is, well, not quite as full. The weight gain gods are cruel, oh so cruel. Here I am with ample bosom and mediocre ass. In an effort to nudge the gods in the right direction, I've recently added butt lifting and firming exercises to my new fitness routine. Picture lots and lots of squats and lunges. I'm in hell, to say the least. But I'm hoping to one day have the ass of my dreams so I press on.

This is my attempt to get off my flat ass and Get It Together. And hopefully in the process, get some ass, please?

That is not :-(
Gigi xo

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if any of them work because I have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It way be a lost cause. But I'm working on it anyway. Thanks for commenting :-)

    ReplyDelete