Friday, November 15, 2013

It's Time to Get Real

I'm done moping now. YAY! Thank you for bearing with me as I went through a rough patch. I'm still not 100% but I think it's time to move and get back to the things that make me happy.

Nails and fashion are two things I'm really into right now. So, I will back to creating nail designs with step-by-step instructions on how to recreate the looks. I'll also be posting some new sets from Polyvore and showing you some of my OOTD's. I'm excited and nervous about that, but I think I've learned enough about fashion to put some things together.

And beginning Monday, I will officially be back on the exercise wagon, but with some changes. First, I'm going to state vlogging my weight loss journey. I think it will be great to have you guys to keep me motivated and accountable. And when I say "great" I mean "terrifyingly invasive" lol. I'm also going to be doing healthy recipes and other great tips.

So, if you need to GET IT TOGETHER like me, I encourage you to join my on Monday, 11/18 and begin an exercise regimen. I will be going to the gym and doing a mixture of cardio and weights 4 days out of the week. I will be doing pilates and/or yoga another 2 days week. I did this circuit when I was preparing to compete in a pageant (a whole other life ago) and it really worked. I dropped a little over 60 pounds in about 5 months.!

Unfortunately, I gained it back over a span of about 2 years. But I'm not going to dwell on this. These past two years have been rough. I mean really rough. And to be honest, it's kind of a miracle that I'm alive. So, if I have to work hard again to lose the weight, I will. And I hope you join me!

I think that's it for now. I'm looking forward to getting started. Have a great weekend!

Gigi xo

1 comment:

  1. that's great! I started vlogging my weight loss journey, too!

    ReplyDelete