Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome Back Nails!

Hey!

So, I haven't posted anything for about 2 and a half months. It's been a lot of ups and downs but I'm still here. Thank you to all of the people that inquired about me via email and my Facebook page! That was so sweet.

In this time away, I've kind of just let everything all hang out. I haven't done my nails and didn't do a any consistent exercise. It wasn't laziness, just a heavy emotional time for me. But I'm back and I need to get back on track with getting it together!

I did my first nail design in all this time! Love how it came out. Tell me what you think!

K25 (Pink) - Julie G
Snow Me White - Sinful Colors Professional
Yellow Diamonds

 
 
Gigi xo
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute ,love it!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete